mardigrasbob

10 DOG PEEVES ABOUT HUMANS

1. Blaming your farts on me...not funny....not funny at all!
2. Yelling at me for barking...I'M A FRIGGIN DOG YOU IDIOT!!
3. Taking me for a walk, then not letting me check stuff out. Exactly whose walk is this anyway?
4. Any trick that involves balancing food on my nose... STOP IT.
5. Any haircut that involves bows or ribbons. Now you know why we chew your stuff up when your not home.
6. The sleight of hand, fake fetch throw. You fooled a dog, WHOOOOHOOOOO what a proud moment for the top of the food chain.
7. Taking me to the vet for the "big snip", then acting surprised when I freak out every time we go back.
8. Getting upset when I sniff the crotches of your guests. Sorry but I haven't quite mastered that handshake thing
yet.
9. How you act disgusted when I lick myself. Look, we both know the truth, you're just jealous.
10. Dog sweaters? Hello!! Haven't you noticed the
fur?

As I read that and was laughing, I had two dogs race up to me and see what was going on. Now I understand why they act the way they do sometimes.
Thanks, I needed that laugh.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

5. Any haircut that involves bows or ribbons. Now you know why we chew your stuff up when your not home

Amen to that....I have never understood the haircut that poodles get before a show....just sad....I think a poodle is a great looking dog just trimmed a bit all over...none of this poofy-ness!

~Anne

I'm a Doll!!!!