PalletMan

Skydiving in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

I first started playing the GTA games with GTA III. It kicked ass. B| So did Vice City. B| Next week San Andreas comes out. B| The latest trailer they have for the game has your character skydiving!! B|B|B| Jump the Jet! How cool is that?? I can't wait even more for the game to come out next week.

Check out:

http://www.rockstargames.com/sanandreas/ (It's a Flash site) Go to Movies and then "Homecoming": Official Trailer #3 (Oct 2004). The skydiving scene is at the very end. Clip contains strong language.

Who else loves this game??

--Art
Sky-div'ing (ski'div'ing) n. A modern sport that involves parties, bragging, sexual excesses, the imbibing of large quantities of beer, and, on rare occasions, parachuting from aircraft.

I've played GTA, GTA London, GTA2 (still haven't beaten it) :(, GTA3, and Vice City.

Anyone know when this hits the PC?
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I bought the originals after playing GTA III and Vice City. Tried playing them but just couldn't get used to the top-down view and the controls. The part that always screwed me up was pushing the stick left/right would turn the car relative to which way it was facing so if you're driving down you have to push the stick left to go right and right to go left. I just go too frustrated with that. I'll have to try it again though.

--Art
Sky-div'ing (ski'div'ing) n. A modern sport that involves parties, bragging, sexual excesses, the imbibing of large quantities of beer, and, on rare occasions, parachuting from aircraft.

I don't know for sure but I suspect it will be around 6 months to a year from now. I think Sony has a deal with Rockstar to release GTA games exclusively for the PS2 and then later for other platforms.

--Art