napvid

Help with resale value for complete system

Due to unavoidable circumstances (broken clavicle)I will need to sell my rig. I'm out of work and need money to pay bills.

I need help some experience help to apprise my rig and equipment for quick sale but don't want to take to much of a beating.

Container: Jav. J4.5K DOM 7/06 pristine condition with all the options. 120 jumps

Main: Saber 2 190 Dom 06/03 200 jumps, like new condition, line set still bright white.

Reserve: PISA Tempo 210 DOM 06/00 1 ride.

Cypres 2 DOM 08/00 4 years left, will need 8 year next repack.

Thanks for any help,

Nap
“As you know, these are open forums, you’re able to come and listen to what I have to say.” –George W. Bush, 10.28.03.

I bough a similar rig a few years ago, with less jumps, a little newer, but no Cypress, for 3500. With the age, jumps, and 4 years left on the Cypress, I would think 3500 to 3800 would be a decent price for a quick sale - Is it a Sabre2? I assume so, if DOM was 03.

Ed
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

Thanks for the reply. Yes it is a Saber 2 190. I was hoping to get $4,000 but $3,500 for the quick sale may have to do. I'm trying my best to make ends meet and don't want to sell but I may not have a choice.
“As you know, these are open forums, you’re able to come and listen to what I have to say.” –George W. Bush, 10.28.03.

Thanks for the reply. Yes it is a Saber 2 190. I was hoping to get $4,000 but $3,500 for the quick sale may have to do.

I wouldn't be telling anyone that I needed the dosh. That's a recipe to get screwed if the buyer knows it's a forced sale.

2 wrongs don't make a right - but 3 lefts do.