Tinkerbelle

Annie Brolly looking for Sargent Peter Martin

Hi Kids... It's Tinkerbelle!!!! I'M BACK!
I am urgently looking for a fellow skydiver named Sargent Peter Martin. He was last seen on the Screaming Eagles Parachute Demo Team at Ft. Campbell, Kentucky. He is originally from Greensboro, North Carolina.
The military is so strange and disorganized, they can't even tell me if he is even in the service any more,.... so I have come home to our own skydiving family in search of anyone who might know who he is and where I might find him.
Tink D 272
Rehab is for quitters.

You can access a military personnel locator if your active duty, I just looked up his name for you and got about ten results back. You don't happen to remember a middle name do you? And do you know exactly what his rank was, Sergeant, Staff Sergeant, Sergeant First Class? And how long he had been in the Army?

Anything else you can give me can help narrow down the results a little.
History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

His name is Peter Andrew Martin. He should be E 5 or E6 or E7 by now. no Ranger tab.
He's originally from Greensboro North Carolina.
Was last known to be on the Screaming Eagles Parachute team with the 101 Airborn out of Ft. Campbell, Kentucky
Thanks so very much. I need to go now, but will get back with you later. Can you please PM (personal message me )
Thanks so very much
Tink D 272
:)
Rehab is for quitters.