Rainbo

I hate these messages...RIP

I just found out that another very old skydiver bud is no longer with us. He was another of those extremely loveable people that you hate to lose. My thoughts go out to all the people whose life he touched. I do not have a lot of details other than it involved a train, fu....

RIP Bruce "Bhudda" Berger
Rainbo
TheSpeedTriple - Speed is everything
"Blessed are those who can give without remembering, and take without forgetting."

I got the call yesterday from Duk and Gary peek e-mailed me. Bhudda was my hero in the early 90s and I am truly bummed by the loss. I remember the last conversation I had with him. We talked about our hot new mini-vans and how we would never be without them, now that we knew how useful they are. We laughed and carried on for a time then he had to go home. I gave him a hug and shock his hand, telling him he needed to come out again soon we really missed him. That was the last time I saw him. Now a lot of good memories will be painful instead of wonderful.

Blue Skies Bhudda
HPDBs, I hate those guys.
AFB, charter member.