mrken

Matter Contact

Does anyone have the contact info for a Matter rep in the US, or just one that actually responds? I wanted to keep this off the forums but its been 8 weeks beyond the eta I was given (I called them long distance to confirm before ordering). The phone rep of the dealer I ordered them through has become belligerent and doesn't really want me calling them to see if they have gotten a response from Matter Clothing. I'm not entirely sure what my rights are in this situation (if I can cancel my order, get a refund, etc), and I want to avoid becoming sh**ty myself since this dealer (leaving unnamed for now) has been great to me in the past.

Any info would be appreciated,

Thanks

Good luck getting anything from them. I ordered a suit in February and still do not have it. I get emails only when I send them. The addresses I have:
[email protected]
[email protected]

Cedric is the owner, not sure who Julie is, but it does not matter(pun!). All I get from Julie is shit like this:
"To make a long story short, your suit has been made and shipped since months, it was shipped to our US distributors but they never re-shipped it to you, so we are trying now to get it back or at least to know what happened.

Beside payment problems with our US distributors, we have had lotsof suit disappearing after shipping to the USA.
We are now dealing directly with these issues and trying to solve the problem for each customer.

You are one of these customer and we really apologize for this, but we had no control on the dispatching and payments of all orders.

Of course, it is not your problem and you don't have to cope with this at all, this is why we will and are finding solutions now.

As we are redoing lots of suits for the USA, we do have a little delay in the wingsuit production right now but we are doing everything we can to catch up with the delay.
Your suit is being redone this week and will be shipped asap."

This was sent September 14. Since then, I got another email saying it will be 2 more weeks with a lot more bullshit about the US distributor having fucked it all up.

I can't even get a refund because the CC I charged it on in Feb. I paid off and closed.

In my opinion, if you can get a refund, do and order from someone else.

Good luck and let me know if you ever get anything from them.
"I'm not lost. I don't know where I'm going, but there's no sense in being late."
Mathew Quigley