CSpenceFLY

Any word on the Hog Flop Boogie?

Straight from Art's newsletter...

The Hog Flop is going to be Oct. 25 thru Oct. 29, so make your plans now! I am still working on the big plane (Casa or Skyvan).We may also have a biplane and balloon this year, if it al works out. The Deland Fall Guys are coming out to cook a pig, chicken and
turkey legs. Of course the DZ will be providing the beer on Saturday night. We are also going to bring back something we haven't had in a few years and that is the Halloween Costume Contest on Saturday night! I haven't dteremined what the prize is yet, but we will make it a good one!

***This is also the weekend before my 30th b-day and hoping to make my 100th that weekend too!! How cool would it be to make the Hog Flop my 100th and win the title this year?!!***

and hoping to make my 100th that weekend too

Save me a slot!

Biplanes and balloons? Sheesh, this is getting bigger and bigger every year! I still have the video of the helicopter hovering over 'tent city' to look at the 'nakedness', and blowing tents everywhere. That was just too damn funny. :D

RoamingDZ is gonna be there with 'the electric star' again, right Spence? :)
Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!

Hmmm...I might be able to go to this finally. Does everyone have to fly on their belly though? I can't do that. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon