skydiver30960

Penn vs. Pulver

I went into this wanting Penn to win, so I was happy up until the end. Things that Penn did that pissed me off:

1.) He toyed with Pulver. He had the chance to finish it, but kept letting him go. Some said it was because he wanted it to be a good fight, I don't think he was doing it with good intentions. Poor form.

2.) He held the final choke WAY past the tap. Even the ref was pulling on his arm. Hell it looked like the tightened down MORE after the tap. That was piss poor form.

3.) In the post-fight interviews, Pulver was very gracious and and almost eloquent. That shit Penn pulled... INCREDIBLY piss poor form.

Folks I was watching with said this is par for the course for Penn. I didn't know that, he seemed a pretty decent guy through the season; I was really disappointed.

Elvisio "not ready for the cage" Rodriguez

i was pulling for Pulver because of Penn's attitude throughout the season, and yes he held the choke way to long

they are both great fighters and would not be surprised if they fight again

would have liked to see Manny and Diaz go the distance, those are both tough guys
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.