debussyschild

Fast becoming a posting junkie

Well done. Crisis averted.

In the meantime, I have written two more sentences for my lousy paper on Handel's Messiah. Thank you kindly for the inspiration ;)

"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

In the meantime, I have written two more sentences for my lousy paper on Handel's Messiah. Thank you kindly for the inspiration ;)

holy craps someone needs to get you a drinlk you talking all smart and shit , its friuday night .... fuck handel messiah, well nots literally
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

holy craps someone needs to get you a drinlk you talking all smart and shit , its friuday night .... fuck handel messiah, well nots literally

To quote Handel: "HALLELUJAH!"

I am resigning from my post at the fucking math emporium for the evening and will resolve to not log onto dropzone when I get back to m apartment. My stomach is roaring and my eyes are crossing. I'll resume this later.

Thanks for the fun commentary. Peace :P
"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Ahhhh the flatulence inducing powers of Jager... my instructor had A LOT of Jager the night before my first AFF jump (as did I, but I didn't have any problems like HE did). Needless to say it smelled pretty damn foul on the way to altitude after he dropped a bomb at about 6,000'. But I love my instructor... he made instructor of the month in October's Parachutist... check him out!