shah269

Kiev, Ukraine Boogie!

ROAD TRIP! Kiev, Ukraine Boogie!

OK for all of you who are into "but she is a nice girl" this post isn't for you.

For the rest of you supposed degenerates, aka my brothers in arms, we may have found our Nirvana! Our Mecca! Our Shangri-La! Sing it with me as we march to Ukraine!
Where are them long legged, flat bellied, amazing assed perky booooobied hotties! Ukraine! Ukraine!
http://www.travelersdigest.com/228-beautiful-women/2/
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

i've always had a thing for Ukrainian women :)

its where my family is originally from, always thought that was why....but perhaps i just have spectacular taste!
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

Yeah I dated a few Easter European women and let me tell you I had a hell of a good time. If I made a bit more cash I would marry one since none of the ones I met were big into this "working their own way" thing.

Hey they bring the good looks to the table and I bring the money? Not happy about it but better than waking up next to a facking land whale every morning and dreaming of being with a hot chick and not having to explain "but she has such a nice personality!"

But that aside I really feel bad for the NJ chicks! Look at NYC! I've often called the Hudson River a reef, all the cute girls with the brains and the legs and sexy flat bellies have the power to cross it and into NYC what's left over on the western side of the river is exiles muffin topped tank asses loud and crass women looking for a father for their children or someone to father some children with.

Yet every Friday the pool rises and pushes back across the reef and floods the streets of NYC looking desperately for something to hold on to...only to be washed back by the rising sun.

But yeah Eastern European women...not only are they gorgeous, amazing in bed but good god can they cook a heck of a good meal! No wonder Trump loves them!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

I would have guessed you would've been turned off by the last sentence in the writeup:

The women in the country are well educated and always ready to talk about literature or philosophy.

GOD no!
Is there anything that puts a beautiful women into the gorgeous category than her ability intelligence?

Yes I am a shallow self centered narcissistic bastard who is hot as all let out and I've never had an erection over a girl with an MBA or a Masters but I have walked past one cut girl to a cute girl with a brain.