Osprey85

I've Arrived!

After hanging out with a friend at dropzones over the past year, I finally did a tandem out of curiosity, and enjoyed it immensely! Looking forward to registering for an AFF program this summer.

I've hit Z-hills, Paraclete, Skydive City, Blue Ridge, and VA Skydiving Center (as a spectator mostly). Liked Z-Hills vibe, but had great tandem experience at Paraclete. Moving forward, my vacations will be all about proximity to a drop zone! Can't wait to start using DZ.com as an interactive resource as I begin my skydiving journey!!

Well, welcome.
Between Z-Hills and Paraclete you mentioned two top notch DZ with world level training and staff. You can't go wrong either way, I'd decide based on which one is less hot in the period you're thinking of going. Or maybe if you have friends living close to either place that will help you stay for cheaper. This kind of things.
One advantage of Paraclete is that it has a very near excellent wind-tunnel and, if you stay for a long time, you'll be able to progress much faster using both.
Z-Hill also has iFly Orland at 1 hour and a half so that's also within driving range.

So, to sum up, just do it: you can't go wrong either places, you'll love it.
I'm standing on the edge
With a vision in my head
My body screams release me
My dreams they must be fed... You're in flight.