cjsitfly

Where have I been?

Just thought I would say Hello,

I started jumping with the 82nd in 77-80, I took every chance to jump that they would give me. Got into frefall in 87 at California City (I miss that place and the stories..ouch) for a few years. But then I got married and raised a family. After a seperation and divorce I returned to the sport in August 07 and have logged 300 jumps since then. Bought used gear off the shelf at Skydance the day I did my refresher and am eagerly awaiting the arrival of my new Vector and custon Sabre 2 (135). I ordered a stock sabre 2 (135) which arrived 3 weeks ago to replace my used sabre 2 150.

Anyway, I hope to chat with many since I love to travel around and visit drop zones. Its always nice to know someone where you are going. Anyone out at Mile High? I am there this weekend 11-15-2008

Its good to be back.

Also, I am doing my part to advance the sport. I take my 10 year old son and 7YO daughter to the tunnel in Union City, CA every month for at least a half hour block. They say they are ready to jump but I think they need more practice.
Chris