Jumpinjojo

Hi every1 I'm a newbie but love IT!!

Hi

What a great site u have here ;) I'm hope to learn a thing or 2 :P

Well i got a 14,000 foot tandem last oct for my birthday and i was like "oh sh*t" but when i'd done it i was hooked :) woohoo then i thought this is GREAT sooo i asked ever so nicely 4 the RAPS course for christmas and santa didn't let me down :)
So now i've done my 1st static line and i loved it but that was jan 27th coz the weather over here isn't always 2 kind [:/] but hoping for blue skies next weekend :)
I can't wait to qualify as i want to be a camera women B| 1 day :)

Hi Jojo

I know what you mean about our weather! I started AFF weeks ago, and am up to level 6. I'm having to jump on weekends cos of work, and it's driving me nuts to look at blue skies out of my classroom window on weekdays, then open my curtains on sat/sun to cloud or ridiculous amounts of wind!!! Grrrrrr . We'll get there eventually, and who knows, maybe we'll catch up sometime over the summer. I'm training at Langar, but I'm keen to try out other DZ's. Good luck and fingers crossed for blue skies this weekend!
I can resist everything except temptation.

oh yeah get yourself upto Black Knights its a great DZ, they have a great Porter and a tarmac runway :P check out there site www.bkpc.co.uk

Don't think i'll be goin this weekend :( it looks like rain all week :(

My new jump suit should be here 2day ;) i can't wait to try it out B| i've waited 6 weeks for it 2 be made, i'm soooo excited :))