pug

Complete and Utter Newbie

...not that it wasn't obvious from my first post. :$:D

-> no jumps to date
-> planning on starting AFF when the DZs open their gates again
-> a German sitting in Germany, hence the pause in DZ activity (AFF in the snow doesn't sound too enticing anyway)
-> managed to squeeze in five tunnel sessions last Sunday, equalling 15 minutes of free-fall (more falling than free though...) – and yes, I'm still somewhat sore! ;)
-> one of those terrible people who try to know as much as possible about anything they're even considering to attempt (although jumping is way beyond the mere consideration stage by now)
-> actually I'll have to correct the last point to read: "trying to know as much as possible about everything" (over the years three co-workers at three different companies independently of each other designated me as a walking encyclopaedia; albeit one that IMHO stores way too much useless information)

Greetings to all. :)*short bow from the waist*

Julius

(over the years three co-workers at three different companies independently of each other designated me as a walking encyclopaedia; albeit one that IMHO stores way too much useless information)

I hear ya. I've been called a "cesspool of useless knowledge" by some of my friends too. Welcome to the forums...and the addiction.

Chrihs
Burn the land and boil the sea,
You can't take the sky from me.