crazy_biatch

hello

hello

im new to this site, and new to skydiving! ive done 3 jumps within 3 weeks, and im addicted! unfortunately, im jobless, so cant afford to jump all the time! also, the weather is rubbish in the north of england >:(, so roll on the summer!!

leanne :)

Enjoy failure and learn from it. You never learn from success

Welcome:)
A suggestion is to talk to the people that run the DZ were you want to make your jumps and see if they have some kind of work you can do so you can earn the money to pay for your skydives. Even with the weather being rubbish, you might still be able to do some work for them.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

hey there!

where in the North do you live/jump? Was a nice weekend up in Peterlee, but I jumped at Hibaldstow (where it was also nice!)

I know exactly what you mean about not being able to afford it - my student loan and overdraft are well stretched out at the moment!

Maybe see you on a DZ soon!

Heya

I live in scarborough, but i jump at grindale, near bridlington!!

ive done static line jumpos so far, and the next time i jump, it will b dummy ripcord pulls!! A couple of friends have done them, n say it is a bit nerve-racking! [:/] then again, thery r lads!!!

Enjoy failure and learn from it. You never learn from success