Morcyk

nother n00b

Just sayin hi. Did my 2nd tandum recently & ground school. Still excited about the last jump and the next to come and yet absolutely terrified that I won't be able to push past the fear and just jump on that first AFF. Guess the fear of the initial jump is natural. So far I've been too excited in freefall to remember being afraid.

Still not that great of an "archer", so I may do an xtra tandem to make sure I am doing it right.

As for fear, being a newbie still terrified of the word 'go', I'm fairly certain that anybody else out there with a terrifying experience will also push through it. If that were not the case, you never woulda jumped the first time. G/L to all.

From one newbie to another. I've only done 4 jumps of the AFF course and yes I think 'fear' is not far from us at any given stage. I've had to push past moments already where I've thought this is frightening. I was apprehensive more than scared on my 4th jump, because of the fact that you only have 1 JM with you as opposed to 2. I think it's a good feeling to know there's safety in numbers, but I suprised myself, jumped and apparently was a 'very good stage fourer!!' My next hurdle is a dive exit which a few on the forums know only too well about. But, as you said we wouldn't keep doing it if we stumbled at every hurdle. My very green advice it to do it, because it's fantastic, right down to the peaceful canopy ride, this time at your control!! Good luck and Blue Skies from OZ B|

Hello,
Of course, we all have fear! But you will also feel exhilaration and accomplishment each time you jump. Just try to push the fear down. Once you get out the door and feel the wind in your face, it will all be worth it!! :)
GO FOR IT!! :)
Good luck! Let us know how it goes!

Jeth B|
"At 13,000 feet nothing else matters."
PFRX!!!!!
Team Funnel #174, Sunshine kisspass #109
My Jump Site