PlayDough

Hello from Skydive San Diego

Hello,
Thought I might introduce myself to the community. I found the site seeking my first rig... though I've not found it yet, I have found this site very helpful.
With my flight skills progressing... and my desire for the sport increases I'm anxious to start saving money by owning my rig :P I make it to the DZ planning to do 2 jumps... and end up doing several more. I'm sure there are a few people here who sympathize.
The people at Skydive San Diego have really been amazing. If the skydiving community is in anyway a reflection of what I've experienced with the crew here... I'm anxious to meet you all!

Brandon.

I'm just gettin into the sport as well and i can sympathize with u on makin more jumps than i plan to. Seems like that credit card has a mind of its' own after a couple of jumps. I just did a couple of jumps at skydive san diego last weekend and they do have a great staff.

woa....that was cool....

Welcome!

Just did a lot of "homework" myself on a new container, and there are always many threads like "what's the right rig for me?", so do a search and you'll get alot to read...:P

Of course i sympathize too, because my thought is usually " 3jumps would be good, doesn't hurt the account too much" and in the end it's more like how far u can stress it... :P

Enjoy and have a BLAST!
The mind is like a parachute - it only works once it's open.
From the edge you just see more.
... Not every Swooper hooks & not every Hooker swoops ...