Chew

Graduated Level 8 on Sunday!

Hi Guys!

I did my first jump a few weeks ago and have been bitten by the bug big time! I passed level 8 on Sunday, wow it was amazing jumping from 5K! Now I have just got to do 9 more consols to get my A.

I am loving every second of this sport and dreading coming back to work at the end of the weekend more and more!! How do you guys do it!!

So whats next? What do most people do once they have their A licence? I would really like to jump with other people but I dont know how my finance will cope with more training!!

Welcome to the forums! :) It works wonders when you're jonesin'!

After you get your A, just keep jumping and trying new skills. The more you jump you'll find the less you know.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Hey congrats on the cat 8!!

I passed mine and got A licence a few weeks ago! And im defo hooked!!!

Just a question,was 5,000 the highest you jumped from even at cat 8?

Have fun and take care!

Beth
------------------------------------------------------------

"This isn't flying...it's falling with style!" Buzz Lightyear - Toystory 1

Hi Beth,

Congrats to you too on the Cat 8!!

5,000 was the lowest I jumped out at for my hop and pop! My other jumps were at 13,000. I was lucky enough to do one jump at 15,000 as we had to do a second pass on a big load, that was mad, freefall went on for ages! I hope I can do that again!

Glad that you are having fun, and that you are well on your way to getting your A.

I have done one from 15k, was the last load of the weekend, last load before the plane went home, when we had a casa in town. It was funny because no one knew that we were going that high till everyone was looking at thier altis, then looking out the window wondering where the hell the airport was. We were like 4 miles out or something like that when we went through 14k, had made it to 15, by the time the pilot hit the green light, was fun.

Blue Skies, welcome to the forums

*posts from between classes*
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

The more you jump you'll find the less you know.

Ain't that the honest truth...of course, I'm only at 15 jumps right now, but I find that I know absolutely nothing...uh, except what I learned as a student, of course. ;)
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Ahh! Yeah I did my hop and pop at 4,500, which was weird!! Highest I went was 14,000...cant wait to go again!!! yay!

Take care and happy jumping!

Beth :)
------------------------------------------------------------

"This isn't flying...it's falling with style!" Buzz Lightyear - Toystory 1