itsgreg

hello

B|hi my name is greg and i jump in N.Ireland.Must be the worst place in the world to take up skydiving,the weather is crap.I am cat 10 and i have got about 200 jumps done.Hopeing to learn alot of you guys.Talk to you all soon.Happy skydiving.I am going for a jump as soon as the rain stops.

Cat 10 is to show that you have got the basic skydiving skills,eg each jump you have to perform a certain task.eg first jump could be a simple 360,next could be side ins,next could be slow and fast fall rates.You have to complete each before moving on.So your Cat 10 you have to do a 3 way and get 4 points.This is all done under the BPA British Parachute Association.

ah another person based in ireland, i take it your in derry with the wild geese ?? thats the club i know of up there, my dz is the irish parachute club in offaly and yes the weather is crap, i've just started aff and haven't got to jump in 3 weeks because of the weather
and thats the cheese !!