Science

To Florida I go, where Base I don't know....?

Que pasa oh valient people of the sky. I have recently upted my Californian claims and became a Floridian. Shortly before departing from me homeland a buddy of mine was kind enough to toss me off of a bridge, yes indeedably so I did not think it sucked. Long story short, I have been living off popcorn and peanuts for the past month to be able to afford the new rig that just landed on my door step hours ago. I have been checking out a couple different DiZees but haven't met anyone who enjoys a little groundrush after dinner. This creates a little problem for me now; I'm all dressed up with no place to go. I was just hoping that maybe someone out there might be able to help this one jump wonder and his itchy trigger finger out.... I would be more than happy to prove myself worthy by manning the ground for yah, or buying the first round.

"Anything is better than nothing, unless nothing was in fact more so impetious than less of which became known to something greater than anything" Think about it........

Sean
Orlando Fl.
321-287-8211