AndrewKarnowski

Looking for someone I talked to at twin falls 2 weekends ago

Hey peoples,

I spoke to someone at twin falls about the possibility of purchasing some of our dropzones old skydiving containers for the purpose of taking base canopies out of planes. if that was you can you send me a message please?

Thanks, Andrew K

Which you?
The bums will never win Lebowski, the bums will never win!
Enfin j'ai trouvé:
Bieeeen

its hard to tell which one he is today. he seems hurt by our noticing his condition.

you're thinking of the wrong mental illness....

schitzo:

To be diagnosed as having schizophrenia, a person must display:

* A) Characteristic symptoms: Two or more of the following, each present for a significant portion of time during a one-month period (or less, if successfully treated)
o delusions
o hallucinations
o disorganized speech (e.g., frequent derailment or incoherence; speaking in abstracts). See thought disorder.
o grossly disorganized behavior (e.g. dressing inappropriately, crying frequently) or catatonic behavior
o negative symptoms, i.e., affective flattening (lack or decline in emotional response), alogia (lack or decline in speech), or avolition (lack or decline in motivation).

Note: Only one Criterion A symptom is required if delusions are bizarre or hallucinations consist of hearing one voice participating in a running commentary of the patient's actions or of hearing two or more voices conversing with each other.

* B) Social/occupational dysfunction: For a significant portion of the time since the onset of the disturbance, one or more major areas of functioning such as work, interpersonal relations, or self-care, are markedly below the level achieved prior to the onset.

* C) Duration: Continuous signs of the disturbance persist for at least six months. This six-month period must include at least one month of symptoms (or less, if successfully treated) that meet Criterion A.

Additional criteria (D, E and F) are also given that exclude a diagnosis of schizophrenia if symptoms of mood disorder or pervasive developmental disorder are present. Additionally a diagnosis of schizophrenia is excluded if the symptoms are the direct result of a substance (e.g., abuse of a drug, medication) or a general medical condition.

Dissociative identity disorder (DID): is a controversial diagnosis described in the DSM IV, as the existence in an individual of two or more distinct identities or personalities, each with its own pattern of perceiving and interacting with the environment. At least two of these personalities are considered to routinely take control of the individual's behavior, and there is also some associated memory loss which is beyond normal forgetfulness. This memory loss is often referred to as "losing time" or amnesia. The symptoms must occur independently from substance abuse or a more general medical condition in order to be diagnosed.

your the one who said Schitzo, not me. therefor-
-i would say we can check that you have (A)[delusions] for sure, and (B) is iffy, i mean, you are looking for imaginary freinds online...

Sure!
I think this schizo thing is a cover up. Here is the real problem (yes the truck was on the wrong side of the road......uhm... but it got distracted by somebody climbing on the rail....).

moral of the story: Don't lie about your experience!
Enfin j'ai trouvé:
Bieeeen

:P
;)

:|............. What is B to the A? (does asking that mean I am getting near my 'use by' date?)
Enfin j'ai trouvé:
Bieeeen

What is B to the A? (does asking that mean I am getting near my 'use by' date?)

nope, you aren't going to expire... it just means you aren't GANGSTA!

(b to the a = bad ass)