SkyDaemon

Maritimes Canada

I'm currently in the Atlantic between Nova Scotia and Newfoundland(those are eastern Canadian provinces) and will be returning to Nova Scotia later, I was curious if anyone knew of any cliffs out here. I remember there was a thread on here awhile ago with some pictures, although the search mechanism designed by the nice folks in British Columbia (Gossamer Threads) doesn't want to hand me the information I'm looking for. Any tips or pointers to the original post would be greatly appreciated.

-=Raistlin
find / -name jumpers -print; cat jumpers $USER > manifest; cd /dev/airplane; more altitude; make jump; cd /pub; more beer;

It's always seemed to me that there should be some cliffs out there in Newfie territory. Last I was out that way, though, the fare was more of the spindly and man-made variety. Doubtless somebody more knowledgeable will get back to you.

There is one that way, although, you'll need boat rescue to get out.

It's a dry landing, just no other way out
PM me and I'll set you up with the local
NEVER GIVE UP!

Found it! Beautiful cliffs in Newfoundland, with a boat ride out. :-) mmm, excellent!

Thanks for your responses :-)

-=Raistlin
find / -name jumpers -print; cat jumpers $USER > manifest; cd /dev/airplane; more altitude; make jump; cd /pub; more beer;