lenhafly

seaching for base jumpers on Italy or nearby

Hi, I'm a base jumper , and i'm going to austria on the swoop competition(august), and planning to go visit Italy, and make some base...If you people have any info to help me, or can introduce me someone there, or nearby, Suisse, etc...would be great!
my email is [email protected] ou +55 1496314518 ...See you Paulo Assis

A user search for location: Italy, and primary discipline: BASE jumping returns:

freeflysoul
base689
maury
basefrog
flanders
flummi

-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

Hi !
It's immpossible for me jump together for the first and third week of august !:(
But no problem for after 20 august !
If you planning your visit in Italy before this date look here www.basejumper.it
My friends are happy to help you ;) !
Mucho Base
Maury

A user search for location: Italy, and primary discipline: BASE jumping returns...

I'm trying the same search for switzerland, but a search this detailed must be an administrator privilege ?
If so, may you run the same query for switzerland ?
Or may any switz base jumper PM me ?

Thanks a lot.
Nico

I'm trying the same search for switzerland, but a search this detailed must be an administrator privilege ?

User search is a Premier Feature.

If so, may you run the same query for switzerland?

yann
321Cya
Mikki_ZH
Atmonaut
BASE_1007
michibase

It looks like the most regular readers of this forum among those are Mikki_ZH and BASE_1007. You should also check out the BASE 1007 web page, which has quite a lot of information on Swiss BASE.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

yann
321Cya
Mikki_ZH
Atmonaut
BASE_1007
michibase

It looks like the most regular readers of this forum among those are Mikki_ZH and BASE_1007. You should also check out the BASE 1007 web page, which has quite a lot of information on Swiss BASE.

Thanks a lot Tom.
Nico