sonicboy

jumpable antenna ?

i doubt there's no ladder on the side, even of the top part, there usually always is. but anyway, there's no real plan yet, just thoughts!

There is usually access inside the transmitter..
Might want to go to the sperm bank and save some of your potential kids before jumping these objects... ;)

Jul.

PS (David): j'arrive a l'aéroport de Genève le 21 Décembre en fin de journée, Si t'as le temps pour un caffé :)
PS (Fish): je vais a Lausanne vendredi dans la journée... Je serais libre vendredi soir pour une petite sceance de Tir si ca te dis...
JFK #1013
PM Me
No Adrenalin.... No Fun!
"Minds are like parachutes the

bah, potential future kids will be better off with a bit of radioactivity, i'm sure!

pm'd ya for a coffee in gva

well, i'll go and check that out from nearer some of these days... but i'm sure there's a good old ladder out there, there has to be : switzerland is so nice and clean :P

I often jump an antenna that looks like almost the exact thing as yours. Its in Sweden and its about 110 m. This antenna does not have stuff sticking out from it thuogh.
Its no cables and the base of the antenna is about 12x12 meters. It feels good to jump it with some tailwind.
good luck

dont talk. go there and just jump it. NOW!! its high !!

then come here and tell us, send the pics. pleeaasse !!!