hecy68

LIVE ANTENA

a guy was telling me the athor day how he was standing at the base of an antena tellin some newbies how to jump on to the tower safely ( live tower ) anyway he copped a bolt from one of the grounding rods through his thigh and it come out his ankle so he said to the guys thats wat not to do . i had a bit of chuckle .he had a hole in his leg took 6 weeks to heal .and yes he still climbed the A and jumped ...:)

a guy was telling me the athor day how he was standing at the base of an antena tellin some newbies how to jump on to the tower safely ( live tower ) anyway he copped a bolt from one of the grounding rods through his thigh and it come out his ankle so he said to the guys thats wat not to do . i had a bit of chuckle .he had a hole in his leg took 6 weeks to heal .and yes he still climbed the A and jumped ...:)

I really hope he went to a good doctor for that,electrical burns like that are seriously fucked up and not to be taken lightly, they can do some serious desrtuction to all the tissue they go through.
~J
"One flew East,and one flew West..............one flew over the cuckoo's nest"
"There's absolutely no excuse for the way I'm about to act"

you need to lighten up shit happens lesson learnt dont you think .thats why i wrote the post ...

FIREFLYR was respnding in a serious manner to a serious issue that you brought up in a slightly humorous manner. HV Electrical burns DO need to be treated by a doctor. Glad he was ok enough to jump.

Intelligent Design Vs Darwinism. Something could be amiss.
take care of his students please.
space

The story was told to me in humour so thats how i posted it . so sorry...

I saw the humor in your post, no need for an apology to me. However there is a serious side to your post, which FIREFLYR was pointing out. We are all learning here, and I hope we are all having fun as well.

nic