pseudonym

Aussie jumpers

G'day all

just trying to get in touch with any aussie jumpers out there (now that the ABA forum is down - been working up to posting this for a while but now that I'm all ready to go, wouldn't ya know the thing goes offline :D) for a bit of info.

I am (obvously if you look at my profile) a novice jumper with all of no experience but I wonder about the possibilities of connecting with local jumpers with a view to maybe one day getting involved in this sport (I've read the 'how to get into base' articles and such and have no intention of persuing any BASE goals before I've got enough jump/canpoy/life experience to make myself feel comfortable enough to take an FJC and generally not make a dick of by getting hurt/dead from my own stupidity).

I won't bore you with a full resume but if there are any Aussie jumpers (particularly I spose from the QLD area) who'd like some keen as mustard (4am=OK [:/]) ground crew with a car and the beginnings of a law degree PM/e-mail me :)
I'm overseas at the moment (back Dec/Jan) and only really looking to get a feel for the local community.

cheers.

/trying my best to not sound like a retard who watched a base video and thinks it looks like something chicks would dig.

:P
Because it's there - Mallory

trying my best to not sound like a retard who watched a base video and thinks it looks like something chicks would dig.

hey... thats the only reasson we jump;)
you should also try to post a Blinc if you didnt alreadyB|

sorry i cant help you further

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

thanks mate, I'm all registered up and ready to post :)
appreciate the help.
Because it's there - Mallory