basebasebase01

Take care of objects

Hey guys By all means I'm not the BASE Police.

But, I was extremly disapointed when I heard not one big stick but two big sticks being totally fuck by jumper.

Now I don't live near this objects so it should matter to me but it does for the good of the jumpers and my kinds.

Things like jumping so often,with the many people on the E.Z. ride up people hang on top of the cabin and evetually fucking up the motor and trany.

Or just cutting the fence up for eazy acceses .
Or just fucking with the electrical boxes isntead of going the right way about it

I'm not here to point fingers or blame people just becarefull brothers And sisters

Happy new year to every one

I'll second that!!!!

Especially the instances where someone fucks with electrical boxes and fries the whole thing screwing it for all of us. Please as basebasebase01 says take care of objects especially the "commercial" ones b/c they're great, friendly sites that are good for newbies to learn on, but don't be the newbie with a "fuck you, I can do this myself" attitude. There are plenty of expirenced jumpers out there who are willing to show you the ropes of sites, all you have to do is ask.

Also, please don't leave trash (ie. Go Fast Cans) on approaches to objects>:(. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to put two and two together here.

If you don't know how to make it work, don't be lazy... climb the fucker.:ph34r:
Base # 942
The race is long and in the end, its only with yourself.