rfarris

High noon fun..."yee-haw"

Wasn't going to post this but what the hell. I mean, the chances of those 4 "high noon" jumpers reading this are slim, if not none.

A friend of mine comes into work tonight and says "I saw your buddies today around lunch time, jumped from the xxxxx tower. Yea, me and some other people at the car lot saw them open and land. Four of them" "I thought yall only jumped at night, especially close to cities, so people won't see you".

(Yall, generally means you, and the others here in TX)

Hmmm....First off I says, those weren't my buddies. Probably just some assholes passing through, saw an opportunity to add another scene to their most awesome, never been done before, video.(Lord knows there's plenty of those out there) "And this one...this is the jump we did in xxxxx. Yea man it was awesome"

Okay, I admit. I don't jump that tower. But just 20 minutes further north and you would have been in my back yard.

But, maybe I'm all wrong. Maybe yall are the locals and that's the way yall do it. Maybe I'm just being too paranoid, jumping at night. Maybe I'm jumping yall's towers and didn't know it.

Anyway, good job guys on a successful "high noon" fun time daytime jump. Hopefully I'll get to see the video sometime.

From what I hear, the spectators really thought it was cool.;) Especially the dumbass who thought yall jumped out of a plane.

Rod

A friend of mine comes into work tonight and says "I saw your buddies today around lunch time, jumped from the xxxxx tower. Yea, me and some other people at the car lot saw them open and land. Four of them" "I thought yall only jumped at night, especially close to cities, so people won't see you".

That's not coolio.

Especially the dumbass who thought yall jumped out of a plane.

That's kept me out of trouble ;)

(Yall, generally means you, and the others here in TX)

And let's not forget the plural possessive "y'all's" as in... "I thought those were y'all's towers". ;)

Probably just some assholes passing through, saw an opportunity to add another scene to their most awesome, never been done before, video.

I was gonna take a cheap shot (not at you Rodney ;)) but I decided against it.

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

Rodney,

This is quite interesting. I just received an IM from a skydiver friend who was driving down a Houston freeway this afternoon at 1 pm. He and his buddy saw a white parachute descending from a tower close to the interstate.

He is going this afternoon to check out the height. It is more than likely the same group of yahoo's. Who knows, but it is no local jumper that we know of.

Thanks for the info Brit...;)

Who knows...[:/]

Try as we may, we can't keep people from day blazing.

PM me with anymore news of the "high noon bandits".

Rod

PM me with anymore news of the "high noon bandits".

All I gotta say is they better cool their jets REALLY fast. Down south we handle bandits by forming a posse and stringing 'em up. >:(

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon