manship

So you want directions to an exit point

I thought this was interesting, so I am sharing the method I used to find an exit point recently.

Ok, first take a plane to Xxxxxxxxxxx. (you didn't think I was gonna name names did ya tom?). WE got to the small town of Xxxxxxxxxxxxx and started looking for an exit point to jump. the first day was rain, so we hiked up looking for a place to jump from.
We looked, and looked and got disappointed
and decided to quit, but we saw a lady outside and asked her if she knew how to get to the trail the BASE jumpers use. She said yes, she know the way. She told us, just go back down the trail to the barn with the black sheep, then take the grassy trail down by the barn to another trail and keep going until you come to the white sheep (BUT, the white
sheep MIGHT be in the woods), then take the
right trail and keep going, but she hears the hike is more dangerous than to jump......
Best directions I ever had, cause we found
the exit..... So I made 2 jumps from there and thingswent well.

Wasn't that special?

:)
==========================================

I didn't invent skydiving, but I jumped with the guys who did.

Sounds very much like the way we find the exit point (and the right face) when we got our E's last month. Stopped in a prking lot and I just asked the old lady standing there watching the climber if she knew where they base jumped from. She pointed out the cliff face and the head of the trail... If she wasn;t there, I guess we'd still be riding around in those red hills saying "I think we could jump that one"....

Ganja

"I think we could jump that one"....

...and we could'a, too!!!