CReWpilot

Since the begging of this forum

Just curious. Has anyone of you guys started BASE after, or close to when this forum began?

1.Has is it helped? How much??

2.Do you feel you are more confident as a new jumper as a result of this this forum??

3.Has anything your read here made you question your decision or intentions about BASE jumping??

4.How does your mentor feel about this forum and the information you get from it? Does he lurk it, post, or even visit it?

5.Has anything you read here made you question something you mentor has taught or told you?

I did start BASE before i knew this forum were here,and have been injuried all the time,were i have been here.(at the time i have 30 jumps)

1.Has is it helped? How much??

I mean it have helped me to open my eyes more at tecnical stuff.how much..hmm ill tell you when im jumping again,but alot i think.

2.Do you feel you are more confident as a new jumper as a result of this this forum??

Rember that at Blink you still find the pros and even more info,but taking thouse 2 forums yes then i mean i have a great tool as a newbie in the sport,and it will be wery usefull to me

4.How does your mentor feel about this forum and the information you get from it? Does he lurk it, post, or even visit it?

Idont know.But im sure that if i ask him hes okay whit it.

5.Has anything you read here made you question something you mentor has taught or told you?

Yes it have.But then rember different people,different ways.My mentor Jumps as he does becours he think its the rigth way(as i know he have no injuries so far).Most of the things are small things,like when you look at peoples warrys ways to pack a cannopi.

I think that thouse out there who are mentors,like the idea of their students can find some info about the stuff.It also is a confirm to his/hers "job"that they aint the only one that have their oppinion.

I didnt answer at #3,while i startede before knowing this forum,and im still waiting to get out there and have fun..B|

Stay safe
Stefan Faber