Faber

Pc´s

I made this post at Blinc

Any thourgths on ZP vs F-111 pc´s
Vented vs non vented
Im interested in oppinions in the differents sizes
Should i keep the old F-111,or are they better as toy for my kids

http://www.blincmagazine.com/forum/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=12386&mesg_id=12386&page=
I thourgth there migth would be someone here aswell who would like to know.

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

I am starting to believe my non vented non load taped PC is causing me some problems with off headings!! :P

I had a 180 tonight :S on a guyed A and the view from above was that it skated around alot - I probably did a stronger pitch than my normal placement and we had strongish tail wind. There are probably some other additional reasonings for the 180 but I dont think the PC helped!

Im off to trawl the archives for postings on off headings!!!!........ :$

Be Safe...........

Get vented PCs for anything smaller than 46 - it may well save your life.

Peace,

D-d0g
[email protected]
www.wrinko.com
+~+~+~+~
But this, surely, was the glory that no spirits, canine or human, had ever clearly seen, the light that never was on land or sea, and yet is glimpsed by the quickened mind everywhere.

I hate to bring up the packer's mantra, but I believe it to be true... were you in a relaxed body position when you pitched? Something 460 taught me which I have found to be more useful than anything else is to be totally relaxed when you pitch. Tension seems to exascerbate problems.

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

I have found to be more useful than anything else is to be totally relaxed when you pitch..

I'm on my way to go use that theory right now. Should be sweet! I opened this one and now it's time for number 2.

My only 180 so far was during a heavy tail wind coming from the left. I probably pitched hard but I do know the pilot chute went sideways and the risers hit me in on the left side of my head. Every body was having left openings Mine was a Rediculously hard one left 180. I probably took about a 1 and 1/2 second on an object you can take close to 4 if you can handle the opening shock. I'm sure that didn't help matters.

I use vented PC's but since I started with them, I have nothing to compare them too. After watching several videos, I wouldn't use anything else. (42 on down, even though my 46 is also vented)

Some times they just happen in explicably.

Mac266, How long of a delay and was it a direct tail wind?

Tim
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

Mac266, How long of a delay and was it a direct tail wind?

I took 1 second and the tailwind was slightly coming from the left - only slightly :S

were you in a relaxed body position when you pitched?

I do have a relaxed position.

Be safe........... be waking up reviewing reasons for the 180......