- When your jumpmaster says "GET INTO POSITION", take your position in the door.
- There will be no reserve side JM on this dive.
- When you are ready to exit, turn to your right and shout "CHECK IN!" to your main side JM.
- The JM will respond "OK!" and nod his head when you are ready to go.
- Do the exit count - "Ready! Set! Arch!"
- On "Arch!" step to the left, out of the plane.
- Count to four, maintaining a hard arch.
- Do one practice ripcord touch.
- Check your altitude.
- Your JM may give you hand signals, and will then move in front of you.
- If everything is going well, and you seem stable, your JM will release you and fly 5-10 feet in front of you.
- Maintain hover control. If you slide backwards away from the JM, use forward motion to correct.
- Maintain heading. If you seem to be turning away from the JM, turn back towards him
- At 6000 feet, shake your head. Your JM will move back beside you when he sees this. Do not follow!
- Wave off and pull at 5000 feet.
- Count to five and check your parachute.
- Maintain heading control by using your turning skills
- Maintain forward/back control by using your forward motion skills
- Stay stable by holding the arch throughout the dive
- Pull on your own at the right altitude. Hold the arch through the pull.
- Fly your canopy back to the LZ and land with no radio assistance.
LEVEL FOUR HINTS:
- To fix stability problems - ARCH!
- Remember - pull at 5000 feet NO MATTER WHAT! Do not attempt to get stable if you find yourself on your back at 5000 feet. PULL IMMEDIATELY!
REMEMBER THE MOST IMPORTANT PARTS OF ANY SKYDIVE:
PULL AT THE RIGHT ALTITUDE!
LAND SAFELY UNDER AN OPEN CANOPY!