- When jumpmaster says "GET INTO POSITION", take your position in the door
- When you are ready to exit, turn to your right and shout "CHECK IN!" to your main side JM.
- The JM will respond "OK!"
- Do the exit count - "Ready! Set! Arch!"
- On "Arch!" step to the left, out of the plane.
- Count to four, maintaining a hard arch.
- Do one practice ripcord touch - "Arch! Reach! Feel! Back to arch!"
- Check your altitude.
- Look at your main side jump master and shout your altitude at him - "Ten thousand feet!"
- Your main-side jumpmaster will give you the left turn signal. When he does, look left, then turn left and face the reserve side jumpmaster.
- Check your altimeter.
- Your reserve side jumpmaster will give you a turn signal, either left or right. Look in the direction you want to turn , pick a landmark, and then turn 90 degrees towards it.
- Check your altimeter again. If below 6000 feet, shake your head - no more manuevers!
- At 5000 feet, wave off once, then arch-reach-feel-pull. Hang on to the ripcord after the pull!
- Count to five then check your canopy.
- Do slow, controlled turns in each direction. Make sure you stop where you want to stop.
- Maintain good stability throughout the dive.
- Maintain altitude awareness by looking at your altimeter after every manuever.
- Respond correctly to all signals.
- Solo stable ripcord pull at the right altitude.
- Fly your canopy back to the LZ and land with minimal radio assistance.
LEVEL THREE HINTS:
- To fix stability problems - ARCH!
- Remember - your body follows your eyes. Look, then turn.
- Keep your legs out and steady! Unwanted leg movement can keep you from turning.
REMEMBER THE MOST IMPORTANT PARTS OF ANY SKYDIVE:
PULL AT THE RIGHT ALTITUDE!
LAND SAFELY UNDER AN OPEN CANOPY!