SkyHigh04

Anyone use Kutztown, PA as home DZ?

I'm just wondering if anyone on here goes to Kutztown Skydiving Center as their home DZ here in Pennsylvania? I only live about 20-25 minutes away so I plan on doing the majority of my jumps there once they open on 4/19. I'm just looking for local/area jumpers so maybe I can pick up a few tips and have someone to jump with on occasion. I've heard that Marc and Theresa are great people who run the DZ. I can't wait for their season to open.

I don't know their last names but I know Rob, Frank, and Tony in this area and they jump a lot and do instruction at Sky's the Limit, Above the Poconos, and others I can't think of. They're great guys and I hope to jump with them again. Anyways, let me know if any of you go to Ktown.
"...And once you have tasted flight, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been, and there you long to return..." - Leonardo da Vinci

I'll be at Kutztown April 27. It'll be my first time actually jumping there, but definitely won't be my last. Marc and Theresa are the best, I know them both from Dave Dewolf's rigging course, where they are both instructors. I know one of their tandem instructors too (Chuck McElwee), and a couple of their fun jumpers. It seems like a great atmosphere, a nice group of close knit people. I'm really eager to get up there and jump.

I was a packer at another DZ for 3 years, one of only 2 packers that entire time, so we felt kind of obligated to be there every single weekend. Now that we retired from the packing business and moved to instructing, we have no problem taking a weekend or two off to go play at other DZs, and Kutztown is first on the list.

Where do you live?

Do or do not, there is no try -Yoda