PalletMan

BVSDJumper --> PalletMan

Hey everybody,

I changed my name from BVSDJumper to PalletMan. It's my nickname at the DZ. I'm switching now so I can be a premiere member under this account, not the old one. I will no longer be using the old account.

The reason for the change is because I'm just a regualar fun jumper at the DZ and I don't want to come across as being some kind of official BVSD representative. This became more important to me once I started taking over the Web site.

I got this nickname when Greg started bringing pallets to burn for bonfires. I somehow ended up seeming to always be the one put on the next pallet when needed. One time I must have been to slow because one of the girls yelled "Hey pallet man! We need another pallet!" From then on, around the bonfire, I'm Pallet Man.

And for the record, BVSDJumper registered Jun 28, 2002, 10:13 AM and had 363 (0.4 per day) posts as of Sep 27, 2004, 3:33 PM.

--Art
Sky-div'ing (ski'div'ing) n. A modern sport that involves parties, bragging, sexual excesses, the imbibing of large quantities of beer, and, on rare occasions, parachuting from aircraft.