frefol

NEED INSTRUCTIONS FOR NEOXS AUDIBLE BY PARASPORT

There is no manual and it only come with a "quick reference" sheet which takes some time to digest.

It shows how to set the "Profile" and the "Alarm", etc. but they don't explain what the hell they relate to.

It took a few experienced skydivers to finally get it to work but it only worked for a few jumps. I set mine to 4000, 2000 and 1000 ft.

It used to work on the way down (for only a few jumps) but now only goes off only at 500 ft under canopy.

When I took it back to the dealer I purchased it from they didn't know either how to set it up and suggested a new battery. That didn't work, it was bad. My option was to leave it with them and they would send it back to Italy which would take a couple of months.

To hell with this Piece of Sht, and a company that can't even produce a decent manual. I'm getting another brand.
You live more in the few minutes of skydiving than many people live in their lifetime