ntrprnr

Anyone going to SXSW? (South by Southwest?)

Kim and i have gone to some of the film stuff in the past. She had a premier at SXSW a couple years ago and we went to that one. Fun, crazy time to be in Austin for sure. You going for film, music, all of it?

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Yeah, Geek Factory is still alive, but I don't take on any new clients, and let all my current contracts expire. Between HARO, speaking, and teaching social media to Fortune 500s, I don't need PR clients. Amazing what can happen in 12 months.

My answer, after starting http://www.helpareporter.com and building it to over 65,000 members in a year, is a resounding "YES."

So, I don't see any advertising on it and it's a free service. Do you earn any income from the site? I need you to be able to keep your apartment for my next visit to NYC. ;)

I'm just curious and am being nosey, you don't have to answer if you don't want to. :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon