MattIRE

Heylo everyone

Hey guys.

Matt here. Been browsing through the forums a bit and reading a few articles.

Havent done any jumps yet but hope to do my AFF Course this or next summer (hopefully this summer if I have the cash to spare). And hopefully I can be jumping next year then :D I have a few questions on gear etc..So I shall be posting that now in a few minutes into the proper sections.

If ye wana know anything else please ask I dunno what else I can say haha

Cheers and heylo again
Matt

Tandem / Funjump Skydive Locations
Skydiving & BASE logbook app

Right on, that is brave! I did tandem first and would recommend that to everybody because it gives you the feeling and clue what is going to happen. It really is more like just a hint, doing it on your own is WAY different ... ;) but still...
Blue skies, have fun and keep us posted how it went!

Straight to AFF for me :) Its just something I know I will love and I think I will prefer doing that than a tandem :)

Matt, that was my thinking too. Then a friend of mine, with a goodly amount of skydiving experience, talked me into some tunnel time, and then a tandem. I can tell you that each of those experiences made my first AFF jump much more enjoyable. I knew I could be stable and fly my body, and I knew what it was like to exit the plane at 13,500 feet, actually free fall, fly under canopy, and land. I was really ready and just had fun with the tasks in the AFF jump.

I am sure you will like it no matter which path you take.

Blue skies!
The meaning of life . . . is to make life have meaning.

Straight to AFF for me :) Its just something I know I will love and I think I will prefer doing that than a tandem :)

Matt, that was my thinking too. Then a friend of mine, with a goodly amount of skydiving experience, talked me into some tunnel time, and then a tandem. I can tell you that each of those experiences made my first AFF jump much more enjoyable. I knew I could be stable and fly my body, and I knew what it was like to exit the plane at 13,500 feet,

actually free fall, fly under canopy, and land. I was really ready and just had fun with the tasks in the AFF jump.

I am sure you will like it no matter which path you take.

Blue skies!

I totally agree with you. I started with 2 tandems than after failing a rejump on AFF3 did some tunnel time which helped me tremendously! I only wished I did that earlier... The confidence you gain and the money you save on rejumps....

cheers for yer posts :)

Mite rethink it then to do a tandem first listenin to what ye said :) never thought of it that way that it does actually help experience wise :)

Will keep ye updated on it.

Tandem / Funjump Skydive Locations
Skydiving & BASE logbook app