Skyhighbird

New To This Wonderful Sport Called Skydiving!!!

Hey everyone,

My name is Jimmy Perez aka J.P and i am new to this sport i only have two jumps under my belt and i can't wait until the season starts up again so i can start my AFF/AFP up here in Canada!!! So until the season starts i am stuck watchin malfunctions B| and awesome skydiving videos!!! ;)

Blue Skies!!!
Wanna Hug It Out, Lets Hug It Out..Bitch!

Yeah, it's really tough to wait. I got lucky and haven't exactly had to wait. THe DZ where I live is open weekends if it's not snowing, raining, cloudy, windy.......So, I don't get to jump as often as I want to.>:( There a lot to do here. Searching the forums is a great way to spend some time. About any time I think of a topic, I find lots of posts already out there. Have fun here while you're waiting.:)

"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

Yeah, it's really tough to wait. I got lucky and haven't exactly had to wait. THe DZ where I live is open weekends if it's not snowing, raining, cloudy, windy.......So, I don't get to jump as often as I want to.>:( There a lot to do here. Searching the forums is a great way to spend some time. About any time I think of a topic, I find lots of posts already out there. Have fun here while you're waiting.:)

Indeed it suck, I've been craving to jump from a plane and the only sense of feeling that i can get, is watching video's!!! Damn!!!>:( Oh well i'll just snowboard for now!!! :D:SB|;)

Blue Skies
Wanna Hug It Out, Lets Hug It Out..Bitch!