MissyOutTheBox

Nome's Newest Newbie

Actually just flew in from St. Paul/Minneapolis/ St. Croix/Phillidelphia and Jeff called me and told me he knew I was in the area because it was raining in beaumont..lol.. rain or shine I am going out to the dz tomm. as I flew in a few hours ago but am going to nap for the evening and relax..hehe.. And you are right They are they best!!!!

:P I am bringing all the cruzan rum I got in the islands out tomm...:) Hope to see you there one day..

Have always wanted to be a social butterfly but now I have the wind beneath my feet.

To anyone who was at Crosskeys Season Opener 2006, I just posted all the pics I took you might see your beautiful mug in them or you in the air or you loading up to make jump run.. I posted them in my gallery so hopefully they should be accepted by tomm. for you guys to see...

Have always wanted to be a social butterfly but now I have the wind beneath my feet.

nome really is a great place. I already miss it. Sucks I had to leave. I couldn't just not come home and see my family when I have the chance though. Looks like about 5 or so more weekends left at nome before im out for a year :(

Tell all the guys i said hi. And herb (if you're reading this), sorry you drove all the way back to the dz to drop off my helmet when it was already to late for me to get it. I owe beer. Just tell me what kind and i'll have it with me the first weekend in august
I may not agree with what you have to say but i'll defend to the death your right to say it.

Yes...I moved about 4 hours away from Nome, but it's still my home dz. I am kinda spoiled now with the big planes, but I still miss you guys a LOT! I'm not gonna miss the beach jumps in August though. Hope you both are there.
Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

Hey Kathleen finally got my first frefall in...lol...It didn't RAIN yesterday and I was in town...Imagine that...hehehehe.. So are you loving it in San Marcos? I know you said you were getting spoiled.. :P I brought all the rum I gathered up in st. croix to the dz yesterday. It was so freaking hot at least they have a few island beverages to relax with...:):)

Is that nome you are going to? If so how is it out there? I have been in california for the last 2 weeks on vacation. I wont be back at nome until the end of july possibly first weekend in august (hopefully sooner) Hope everyone is doing good there. B|
I may not agree with what you have to say but i'll defend to the death your right to say it.

Well, I hope you got your jump in. My friend from Chicago is down so I've been very busy with her. Please tell me how your first long delay went? That's so exciting. Congratulations.
Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

Let's just say to everyone my efforts were thwarted for jumping by weather and then by self...lol...:P:) But the guys at my dz ROCK! They are the best! Especially when you make an ass out of yourself..:):)

Even if I did try to make it up to them by helping to fix the roof on Rocke's new lounge and falling through it...lol:( No one told me to stand on the studs.. hahaha

Well got back in from Venezuela last week.. Headed to the dz this weekend to make some jumps.. The weather is supposed to be absolutely beautiful and a little bit cooler.. Came back laden with Venezuelan Rum and gifts from Columbia...(Even got Jeff his own personal leather flask bottle from Columbia Kathleen) think he will like it???:P

You need to come down as I am leaving for California for 6 weeks as of the 10th of September then to Clearlake for 3 weeks and then to Port of Spain, Trinidad for another 6-8 weeks... I love getting paid to travel and work..:D

See you at the dz...................