monkey1031

Truckerbase

Hey man... I lost your new cell #.... Gimme a ring. My dog's gettin' fat and needs a walk.

A ring already????? I just bought you dinner, man. At least lets see a few flicks, and THEN we'll talk marriage....;) (916)-802-9934 B|

A ring already????? I just bought you dinner, man. At least lets see a few flicks, and THEN we'll talk marriage....;) (916)-802-9934 B|

Maybe sooner than you think DenPar. Today I'm gonna buy a Sharpie and write your number in the mens room of every truck stop on I65 between KY (no pun intended) and Indy:ph34r:

You're about to learn what it feels like to have a sloppy opening.
Here's the story board...:o:S:D:P:$;)

Take it easy (???) bro',
$kin.

Prizes to anyone who gets to read my posts before Mr Aiello's son, Tom deletes them.

that was some funny sh*t.

Trucker... I got your message and I'll give you a call tonight.

later.

>:( Evil skinflicker; I know where to find you, I will hunt you down like dog and feed you to alligator!!!!! Here is YOUR storyboard :);):$:P:(:S:oB|B|B|:(:( You are no longer in Skincinnati, you are in COLUMBUS, in, and even as we speak FBI agents are closing in, closing in do you hear!!!!????!!! with your FULL information, as are the gay marching band of all Dorothys and her little gay dogs (armed with vaseline and an anonymous phone tip). You will hear the click click click of these red shoes spiking your lower (lower) intestine just before the click click click of quantico hammers cocking your @#&*.

PS. ......uh. after that you wanna jump? I might be coming by, dude. Beers on me. I have band-aids?...............

[:/]

PS. ......uh. after that you wanna jump? I might be coming by, dude. Beers on me. I have band-aids?...............

[:/]

[meek and fawning demeanor involving cringing and wringing of my cap]
errrr, I'm not so sure...buddy? (Tom, help!!!)

I hesitate to ask what the band aids are for.

'Bout time, dude. Now that you've blown my cover and alerted all the local pigs to my existance we can go out to the local water tower and get arrested together.

Hell, we may as well just hold up a fuckin' bank.

I was thinking of the Fifth Third on 16th Street at 2:34 pm. You in?

Looking forward to having my @#&* cocked (???)

Gimme a shout and let me know when you're stopping by.;)
$kin.

Prizes to anyone who gets to read my posts before Mr Aiello's son, Tom deletes them.

Uh. The bandaids are for BREAK-CORD. duh!
You did say "water tower" right?

B|

PS>Thanks for the private e-mail. That was, um, special....but, uh, no, I wont hold your hand for a quarter.

cya, brother