Science

All dressed up and no place to go....

Que pasa oh valient people of the sky. As a pre second time poster I would like to say hello and introduce myself. The names Sean Walsh aka science. I have recently upted my Californian claims and became a Floridian. Shortly before departing from me homeland a buddy of mine was kind enough to toss me off of a bridge, yes indeedably so, I did not think that it sucked. Long story short, I have been living off popcorn and peanuts for the past month to be able to afford the new rig that landed on my door step just hours ago. I have been checking out a couple DiZees in the central Florida relm, and haven't yet met anyone who enjoys a little groundrush before dinner. This creates a little problem for me now, I'm all dressed up and no place to go. I was hoping that someone out there might be able to help this one jump wonder out...... I would be more than happy to prove myself worthy by manning the ground for yah, or buying the first round.

Any help would be much appreciated

" Anything is better than nothing, unless nothing was in fact more so impetious than less of which became much greater than anything more than before." Think about it; or not......

Enjoy

Science

Heya, I'd suggest you hook uip with the Morpheus folks. I know they are in Florida somewhere (all seems the same to us Left Coast hippees), and Rob and Kathy are truly cool folks and solid jumpers to boot.

Their website is here, and their email address is [email protected]. Tell 'em the Dog sent 'ya!

Peace,

D-d0g
+~+~+~+~
But this, surely, was the glory that no spirits, canine or human, had ever clearly seen, the light that never was on land or sea, and yet is glimpsed by the quickened mind everywhere.

Science!

Welcome and good luck out there in FL. I can't wait to you come back for visit. We will most certainly hookup for some night time adventures.

Get some real food man!

Cheers
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto