GoWear comes to the UK
Preston, UK – Sep 15, 2010 – Beginning in September, GoWear skydiving t-shirts from the USA will be available in the UK through Go-Wear (Europe) Ltd, a new company formed by UK skydiver Adrian Bond. “This will be good news for skydivers in the UK and Europe,” says Kris Ruff, the American skydiver and designer who started GoWear back in 2000. “There’s always been a lot of interest in our products in Europe, but the high cost of shipping overseas has made it difficult for our customers to get them. Now, t-shirts like our classic Jumps from Perfectly Good Airplanes t-shirt can be ordered from a UK-based website instead of having to come all the way from the U.S.”
A Good Partnership
Kris is excited to be working with Adrian, who will be the sole distributor of GoWear’s products in Europe. “Adrian brings great business expertise to this new partnership and has lots of great ideas for new products to add to the GoWear brand.”
Go-Wear (Europe) will start with 12 of the most popular GoWear t-shirts and widen the range in the coming months. In addition to t-shirts, other products, including personalized products that will be completely new to the market, are in the works.
All the Details
GoWear skydiving t-shirts and other products will be available in Europe at www.Go-Wear.co.uk during August. Unisex tees will sell for £17.99 and the luxury women’s fitted tees will be £21.99. In addition, some DZ shops will be carrying the range. Go-Wear (Europe) Ltd is also looking for agents in Europe. If you’re interested, contact Adrian Bond at firstname.lastname@example.org or t: 0843 289 1655 or m: 07786 980 984.
Adrian Bond has been a skydiver for 7 years and jumps camera for a four way FS team, he is also on the BPA council and has been for 6 years. As well as launching Go Wear is also a management consultant.
More articles in this category:
- Midwest skydivers reunion set for Labor Day Weekend - by (Posted: 2014-08-04)
- Around The Bonfire - Share Your Stories - by Dropzone.com (Posted: 2014-07-29)
- Skydive Tuskegee Hosting Fundraiser for Wounded Warrior - by Tyler Nelson (Posted: 2014-06-24)
- International Swoop League Competition 2014 - Results - by Dropzone.com (Posted: 2014-06-05)
- Skydive Ultra 2014 - What is your next adventure - by Mark Butler (Posted: 2013-11-26)
- New iFly Indoor Skydiving Center Opens in Dallas, TX - by Dropzone.com (Posted: 2013-11-20)
- Eugene Skydivers and City of Creswell Find Common Ground - by Ronn Crow (Posted: 2013-09-02)
- Sunpath - SPS B009 (23 May 2013) - by (Posted: 2013-05-31)