MarS A.S Product Service Bulletin
A product service bulletin has been released for the MarS A.S m2 AAD. This after several reports of the device displaying the errors "Error No. 0" and "Error No. 1". These errors were not eliminated by turning the device off and then on again. The error has been traced to an issue with the device sensor.
There is a mandatory compliance request for owners with affected devices to send said devices in for an inspection and subsequent replacement or repair. Costs involved in the procedure will be covered by the manufacturer.
More information on this service bulletin and the affected serial numbers can be found at MarS A.S M2 AAD Service Bulletin pdf.
More articles in this category:
- Squirrel Aura 2 Pre-Orders and Teaser - by Dropzone.com (Posted: 2015-03-20)
- Sony Announce Two New Action Cams - by Dropzone.com (Posted: 2015-01-14)
- Turned On by Hypoxic - by Dropzone.com (Posted: 2015-01-06)
- Performance Designs Announces New Valkyrie Canopy - by Dropzone.com (Posted: 2014-11-11)
- Introducing The Squirrel Snatch BASE Pilot Chute - by Dropzone.com (Posted: 2014-10-10)
- GoPro Hero 4 - Release Date and Specs Revealed - by Bryn De Kocks (Posted: 2014-09-29)
- New Sony Action Camera Goes Mini - by Dropzone.com (Posted: 2014-09-12)
- Two New Suits from Squirrel - by Dropzone.com (Posted: 2014-08-12)