MarS A.S Product Service BulletinBy dropzone.com on 2013-11-18
A product service bulletin has been released for the MarS A.S m2 AAD. This after several reports of the device displaying the errors "Error No. 0" and "Error No. 1". These errors were not eliminated by turning the device off and then on again. The error has been traced to an issue with the device sensor.
There is a mandatory compliance request for owners with affected devices to send said devices in for an inspection and subsequent replacement or repair. Costs involved in the procedure will be covered by the manufacturer.
More information on this service bulletin and the affected serial numbers can be found at MarS A.S M2 AAD Service Bulletin pdf.
More articles in this category:
- Squirrel Releases SUMO Tracking Suit - by Dropzone.com (Posted: 2014-03-06)
- BlackVue SC500 POV Camera Review - by DSE (Posted: 2014-02-10)
- Shimano Enters the POV Camera Market With the CM-1000 - by Bryn De Kocks (Posted: 2014-02-06)
- Norwegian Military Upgrades Gear - Surplus for Sale - by (Posted: 2014-02-04)
- 2013 Gift Ideas - What to Put Under the Tree - by Dropzone.com (Posted: 2013-12-12)
- Squirrel Suits Release 'The Swift' Beginner Wingsuit - by Dropzone.com (Posted: 2013-11-20)
- MarS A.S Product Service Bulletin - by dropzone.com (Posted: 2013-11-18)
- Birdman Announces Katana Wingsuit Release - by Bryn De Kocks (Posted: 2013-10-30)