MarS A.S Product Service Bulletin
A product service bulletin has been released for the MarS A.S m2 AAD. This after several reports of the device displaying the errors "Error No. 0" and "Error No. 1". These errors were not eliminated by turning the device off and then on again. The error has been traced to an issue with the device sensor.
There is a mandatory compliance request for owners with affected devices to send said devices in for an inspection and subsequent replacement or repair. Costs involved in the procedure will be covered by the manufacturer.
More information on this service bulletin and the affected serial numbers can be found at MarS A.S M2 AAD Service Bulletin pdf.
More articles in this category:
- Hybrid Valkyrie Available Now! - by Performance Designs (Posted: 2017-06-05)
- Introducing the PD Horizon - The easy ‘off button’ to end your wingsuit flight - by Karl Meyer (Posted: 2017-05-18)
- Introducing UPT's Mutant Swoop Rig - by Dropzone.com (Posted: 2017-05-10)
- Safire 3 - Jill Grantham's First Impressions - by (Posted: 2017-04-06)
- The Slickest Rigs From PIA 2017 - by Dropzone.com (Posted: 2017-02-24)
- The ProTrack II - A Detailed Look - by Joel Strickland (Posted: 2017-02-20)
- What's New - The Latest Gear at PIA 2017 - by Dropzone.com (Posted: 2017-02-16)
- The GoHawk - GoPro Expansion Pack - by Dropzone.com (Posted: 2016-06-09)