MarS A.S Product Service Bulletin
A product service bulletin has been released for the MarS A.S m2 AAD. This after several reports of the device displaying the errors "Error No. 0" and "Error No. 1". These errors were not eliminated by turning the device off and then on again. The error has been traced to an issue with the device sensor.
There is a mandatory compliance request for owners with affected devices to send said devices in for an inspection and subsequent replacement or repair. Costs involved in the procedure will be covered by the manufacturer.
More information on this service bulletin and the affected serial numbers can be found at MarS A.S M2 AAD Service Bulletin pdf.
More articles in this category:
- New Sony Action Camera Goes Mini - by Dropzone.com (Posted: 2014-09-12)
- Two New Suits from Squirrel - by Dropzone.com (Posted: 2014-08-12)
- Fluid Wings Announce Prime Hybrid Canopy - by (Posted: 2014-05-27)
- Best Action Camera 2014 - Ultimate POV Camera Shootout - by DSE (Posted: 2014-05-21)
- Z1 SL-14 Helmet Released by Parasport Italy - by Dropzone.com (Posted: 2014-04-29)
- Petra Project Episode II: Looking for Leia - by NZ Aerosports (Posted: 2014-04-22)
- S-Fly Introduce 'The Hawk' Wingsuit - by Dropzone.com (Posted: 2014-03-14)
- Squirrel Releases SUMO Tracking Suit - by Dropzone.com (Posted: 2014-03-06)