Leadership change at AerodyneBy Karl Meyer on 2008-05-20
Newarc AS announces the following changes to Aerodyne Research effective 12 May, 2008. Bill Legard has been appointed President and CEO of Aerodyne Research, manufacturer of the Icon container system, Smart reserve, and an array of cutting edge main canopies.
Mr Legard has extensive management experience in Fortune 500 companies, leading business units with sales from $20 to $250 million. He holds a BA in Economics, and an MBA in Finance, both from the College of William and Mary in Virginia. Bill has also been an active skydiver and competitor for many years, with regional and national medals and several world records in freefall relative work.
Under Mr Legard's leadership, the Aerodyne group will continue to bring innovative products and services to forefront of the parachute industry. Aerodyne is committed to continue to grow its business globally.
Mr. Edward Anderson, who had served as President and CEO, has announced his resignation. He will be working with Mr Legard to assure a smooth transition of leadership and to ensure that our customers, distributors, and suppliers continue to receive quality support and service.
Ole Petter Hjelle, Chairman of Newarc AS.
(Dr. Hjelle is chairman of the Norwegian holding company that owns Aerodyne Research, and captain of the Norwegian 4-way team Arcteryx.)
More articles in this category:
- Squirrel Releases SUMO Tracking Suit - by Dropzone.com (Posted: 2014-03-06)
- BlackVue SC500 POV Camera Review - by DSE (Posted: 2014-02-10)
- Shimano Enters the POV Camera Market With the CM-1000 - by Bryn De Kocks (Posted: 2014-02-06)
- Norwegian Military Upgrades Gear - Surplus for Sale - by (Posted: 2014-02-04)
- 2013 Gift Ideas - What to Put Under the Tree - by Dropzone.com (Posted: 2013-12-12)
- Squirrel Suits Release 'The Swift' Beginner Wingsuit - by Dropzone.com (Posted: 2013-11-20)
- MarS A.S Product Service Bulletin - by dropzone.com (Posted: 2013-11-18)
- Birdman Announces Katana Wingsuit Release - by Bryn De Kocks (Posted: 2013-10-30)