• Content

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Feedback

  • Country

    United Kingdom

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. I approached my GP to get my medical declaration completed, however was informed they did not do this and I would need to "go private". Armed with this news I researched local private medical practices, but to no avail. No-one seems to be able to assist. Surely I am not alone in this? There are loads of people who do skydiving and parachuting, and they must get their medical declarations completed somewhere? I live in Central Scotland, near Edinburgh. Can anyone suggest a GP or private practise I could use?