The S-FLY INDY wingsuit is a one piece suit (categorie 1).
Developed by Loïc JEAN ALBERT and Stéphane ZUNINO, the S-FLY INDY Wingsuit gives an immediate answer to skydivers who are looking for a suit that :
* is easy to use (gearing up, flight, installation...)
* allows a large movement amplitude during free fall and ground actions, for a progressive learning and practise
* use an instinctive flight position
* has interesting fliht performances (glide ratio, reactivity)
* allows the user to take his risers in order to change his canopy orientation just after opening if necessary without arm's wing opening
* don't need any particular action after canopy opening to land as usual.