The Phantom 2 is an intermediate wingsuit, flying between the Prodigy and Ghost in the Phoenix Fly product range, designed with “flockers” (wingsuit formation pilots) and progressing pilots in mind.
The Phantom 2 wingsuit suit offers an incredible performance range; docile and predictable whilst flying with the flock, making close proximity flying easier. At break off the suit can be trimmed out and offers excellent forward speed with a very flat glide, helping to guarantee you have clear airspace to deploy your canopy.
The Phantom 2 replaces the established Phantom 1 wingsuit and has the following new features:
• Larger airlocked arm inlets offer fast inflation whilst keeping drag to minimum.
• Fast & Simple assembly thanks to over the shoulder zips.
• New cable cut away system, positioned on the arm sleeve.
• Leg inlets changed to air locked "scoop" design for solid pressurization regardless of leg position.
• Arm and leg wing surface area increased to boost performance.
• Parapack panels added to improve suit durabilty and allow more customization.