Ronaldo

Pocket inside pressurized chamber

Just got my new S-bird! Well, after playing with it for some time like a kid who just received his Christmas gift, I found something unexplained (at least to me). There is a zippered pocket inside left arm chamber just below the zipper which is used to depressurize the chamber. I couldn’t find anything on the manual or website. Does anybody have an idea of what is it for?
Engineering Law #5: The most vital dimension on any plan drawing stands the most chance of being omitted

That was my first and obvious thought but why putting a pocket in such an awkward place? The space is limited due to the wing ribs. The access is not that easy or practical and you have to open 2 zippers to reach one pocket not to mention it should feel weird if you put something heavier hanging on your arm (cell phone + car keys).
Why not a simple pocket inside at chest area?
I jump with cargo shorts so I won’t be using it anyway. Not criticizing though, just wondering if I was missing something.
Engineering Law #5: The most vital dimension on any plan drawing stands the most chance of being omitted

I use it to stash spare stow bands and closing loops and stuff, myself. The placement may be rather awkward but it makes for a very secure pocket. I've also taken to keeping an old spare pair of goggles in the left inlet. Even a 12 ounce beverage bottle is barely noticeable in flight actually.
B|
-B

Live and learn... or die, and teach by example.