mccordia

4th International Artistic Wingsuit Competition (Gap, France) - The Video

Its been a busy few weeks, but Im almost done plowing through all the video from various events, a new PF film, several other short bits, many FFCs etc. I finished the first video in a batch of videos about the hit the net, showing some of the best bits from the Competition in Gap.

Check it out

My compliments to all teams, especially the Spanish flyers (Micky & Paula) who showcased some amazing flying and picture perfecting docking of a level we had never seen before in the sport.

Enjoy!
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

I think scary rolls can just be called linked backfly transitions when they are this much in control...:P

Yes. Here is a video(yeah its crappy...turn off the sound...I got plenty of excuses :P) of Adrian and purple Mike doing the transition. This is the first jump of the weekend and we all saw the Artistic video. Let's just say the video of the artistic comp has got people inspired.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaFNq3N1U-Y

I got to try it on Sunday...it looks very much like a scary roll :D.

I think scary rolls can just be called linked backfly transitions when they are this much in control...:P

Yes. Here is a video(yeah its crappy...turn off the sound...I got plenty of excuses :P) of Adrian and purple Mike doing the transition. This is the first jump of the weekend and we all saw the Artistic video. Let's just say the video of the artistic comp has got people inspired.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaFNq3N1U-Y

I got to try it on Sunday...it looks very much like a scary roll :D.
You missed it last-load yesterday. Mike, Gui, and I did a triple-poop, and then scary rolled it. It was pretty well controlled.
Brian

What is it with you guys and poopingB|:ph34r:

'Backflying a 3 way exit, and rolling a linked 2 way' sounds much nicer AND people actually realise what it is you're talking about (even though usually people mean 'fling one person into outer space':P)

JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?